PDA

View Full Version : OH NO! Look what I did!

wheelie
12-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Well I did it. Shipped to my door by Jan 12/15. LOL

PRE Order Kayfun 4 V4 RBA Atomizer Clone BY Tobeco Ships Free | eBay (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PRE-ORDER-Kayfun-4-V4-RBA-Atomizer-Clone-by-Tobeco-Ships-Free-/331411130286?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4d29a487ae)

18Wheels
12-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Wow that was quick. Let us know if it has any quirks.:)

Vap_Lama
12-10-2014, 01:58 AM
Drool...

silversmok
12-10-2014, 05:24 AM
Thats a photo from svoemesto's website, if they had an actual clone photo posted, I would be ordering one too.

Renegade Vapors
12-12-2014, 05:27 AM
Well I did it. Shipped to my door by Jan 12/15. LOL

PRE Order Kayfun 4 V4 RBA Atomizer Clone BY Tobeco Ships Free | eBay (http://www.ebay.ca/itm/PRE-ORDER-Kayfun-4-V4-RBA-Atomizer-Clone-by-Tobeco-Ships-Free-/331411130286?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4d29a487ae)

Looks pretty dame sweet, nice engraving to boot. I was just about to order one when I saw "This is a PRE-ORDER! These are expected to arrive around 12/25 and will ship the same day we receive them".

Please let us know when it ships, hopefully they get them in stock on time. Thanks.

poy
12-15-2014, 06:44 AM
I was surprise how fast it got cloned. Processed an order with coppervape for 3x kayfun 4's and 3x squape reloaded's. Hopefully they will get here soon.

wheelie
01-06-2015, 01:58 PM
Got my Tobeco clone today. Nicely built with a nice engraved logo and the lines the same as authentic one. No manual with it but a utube video explains it all to get the glass tank on. Little screws for the coil but 28g wire went on fine. Got all three tank options all in a nice box. No extra parts with it. Vapes like a champ. Best vaping tank I now own out of about ten different styles. Was not super cheap as it cost me $50 American to the door. It is the best tank I own and money well spent. Never adjusted the air flow but it is absolutely perfect the way it came. No whistle. I can not see a FastTech model being this good for half the price with a lot of extra stuff with it. In time I will likely buy another Tobeco.

Have more later as only been vaping it for a half hour. CHEERS!

Edit- I did get the extra spring with it

fanboy
01-06-2015, 03:42 PM
I can not see a FastTech model being this good for half the price with a lot of extra stuff with it. In time I will likely buy another Tobeco.

This FT version is getting excellent reviews, comes with a manual, the breakdown leaflet and lots of spares. Not doubting the Tobecco clone, but don't be so quick to write off other options. Plus at half the price you paid, you could get 2 :) - $22.73 Kayfun V4 Styled Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - stainless steel / 23.2mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (http://www.fasttech.com/products/2018000)

wheelie
01-06-2015, 04:42 PM
We will see down the road with the test of time. Ordered 5 glass for mine and if they don't fit I may have to order the KayFun4 from FastTech. I am killer of the glass and plastic pieces. If only I could quit dropping my complete vape assemblies. LOL

Ry4life
03-06-2015, 12:58 PM
How is your Kayfun holding up ? I ordered one from slowtech buts it's the Infinite kf v4 clone ..has good reviews

wheelie
03-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Tobeco is the better one but only vaped one tank through it. It sits on the shelf since for the time being. My HotDog with the Subohm kit installed one is going strong. It doesn't get used to much yet either. Got 5 spare glass and a couple rebuild kits for them. Think maybe I am keeping them for special weddings or something. Don't ask me as I have a hard time understanding me. LOL

>