PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Provari vendors

18Wheels
11-18-2014, 11:51 PM
Just wondering how many Canadian authorized Provari Dealers have the ability and equipment to update the firmware on the P3?

cymric
11-19-2014, 05:16 AM
Good question - I too will likely buy the new Provari and would like to know which vendors will be so equipped.

ch2468
11-19-2014, 05:46 AM
As I understand it, the only difference between version 35 and 36 is a fix to the brightness settings when switching between profiles. I don't use them, so it doesn't affect me much. I looked around, and I don't see anyone offering the firmware updates. Maybe it's too early?

18Wheels
11-19-2014, 01:30 PM
Anybody? come on don't be shy.:)

18Wheels
11-19-2014, 07:54 PM
At this point I'm guessing none of our Canadian authorized Provari dealers have this capability. So it would be worth our while to get it directly from Provape with what ever firmware is current at the time. Since after one pays for shipping and duty (If you get charged for it) would work out to the same price they are selling here.

sabyrock
11-19-2014, 09:27 PM
I believe you have to go to Provape directly for that. but i'll look into to it, they did not mention anything to us so provape.com is the best place to go for that.

18Wheels
11-20-2014, 12:14 AM
I believe you have to go to Provape directly for that. but i'll look into to it, they did not mention anything to us so provape.com is the best place to go for that.

Thanks for the reply, according to Provape authorized dealers are supposed to have or will have this ability. Maybe they haven't got to it yet. Some how I don't think a Uk or overseas user will be sending it back to Provape for an update. If they come up with another update, (there has already been 2) and everybody sends it back to Provape they would be swamped with extra work. Let us know what they tell you.:)

>