PDA

View Full Version : MVP 2 Or Wait For MVP 3?

neos
11-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Hi there. Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new mod here, but am a bit unsure of which. eLeaf stick is out of the question now, and am really thinking MVP. Only problem is that I am thinking of saving a few bucks and grabbing the V2 while still around, or does it pay to wait for the new V3? I have not yet seen anything on the new V3, only heard a little about it. Oleo screen, possible floating center pin. Also, being new, there may be issues, cost will probably be higher. If anyone has any opinions, or what not, please let me know. I have not yet ever used or tried an MVP, only held one. Also, I am looking for something rugged for use while camping, quadding, etc. Thank you.

wheelie
11-15-2014, 03:26 AM
I have 2 MVP's. Use them on my Motorcycle because they fit in my old smoke pack that is mounted on the bike. Used the MVP's for hunting so I have extra battery power for my phone in case I get lost in the bush again. MVP is a very good mod. Personally I would not wait if I needed it or want it now. I also bought a eleaf Istick for the wife and have no plans for one for myself because of my two MVP's. The 1clear30 that comes with it is not very good. When I need a no fuss, no muss mod for the road or backup I always grab an MVP. I took it on a trip to South Carolina because it was simple and all I had to take with it was a charging cable and juice. I would get it as if you really want a MVP3 down the road you can buy one then. Yes you know a new one will not be cheaper. I have a lot of mods, although the MVP is not my favorite, it would likely be in my top five. But I will say that an MVP is likely my most dependable mod. I just got a Provari yesterday and I am ready hoping it takes over as my number one over all. Time will tell. CHEERS!

Jetalito
01-12-2015, 09:35 PM
You'll love the Provari. Most rugged mod I have ever owned. Takes a lickin, and keeps on tickin.

drunknfoo
01-13-2015, 02:09 AM
IMO you will probably be better of with the v2, save money. But aside from the mvps, although you mentioned no istick, they are releasing a 50w version. And others to consider, ipv mini 30W, and the sigelei mini.

If I was to choose a small foam factor mod It'd probably be the ipv mini 30w. Seems pretty solid

bcameron
01-13-2015, 04:57 AM
Here is a pic of the MVP 3. Smaller design. I think it looks better.

radante
02-16-2015, 08:16 AM
Neos, let me make this a no-brainer decision for you! No need to wait, my friend! The Innokin iTaste MVP v3.0 is in Canada (Innokin iTaste MVP V3.0 in Canada) and already shipping.

WhimsicalGal
02-16-2015, 09:16 AM
I considered the MVP 3.0 since I love my MVP 2.0 so much but ended up going for the big guns, iStick 50W. It leaves room for me to upgrade and do more should I feel inclined. If you think you may somewhere in the future need more power it's better to have it and not need it then buy lower and then spend more to upgrade eventually.

>