PDA

View Full Version : what are your favorite juices ?

zakaro
10-06-2014, 10:55 PM
hi ladies, wondering where you get your juices and what brands and specific juices are your favorites. i am new and hoping to order my equipment from canvape but heard their juices arent as good as maple leaf......has anyone else found that also or perhaps canvape has "some" good ones at least to get started!

what are your favorites and where do you order them from?

cheers

projectjudi
10-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Welcome
I am a new vaper and can't really help you out re juices. Everyone's taste is different.
I have tried lots that I don't care for and a couple I love.
Personally I like a juice that has some tobacco taste to it (though haven't liked the straight tobacco ones I bought)
I really like Honey I'm Home by Stinky
It has a smooth tobacco taste with a touch of honey. I would love some suggestions as well

Jetalito
10-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Love Jughead juices, especially swedish pastry, but it has to steep for about a month. So many to choose from.:biggrin-new:

Vap_Lama
10-11-2014, 07:39 AM
In Canada I love Evaperated (http://www.evaperated.com/?ref=sloyalty&token=tJVLuHv9qhI5) juices
Alpha Blood
Blue Sky Bitch
Fangtasia
I've got quite a few from them and they make really good juices IMHO. Every Friday there is a special

I really like Vader puddin from Mapleleaf

In the US, Quitthatgrit
Vanilla bean ice cream is an ADV for me, as well as creamy dragon. Put in quite a few orders, the quality is consistent and the dude is really cool too.
There is a steal of the week changing every Sunday

Also in the US,
Toxic Angels have some really good stuff too.

You want to got all out get yourself a bottle of castle long reserve when its back. Expensive but its something else. Not an ADV but more of an evening treat
premiumjuicessamples

Onlykims1
10-11-2014, 08:47 AM
I cannot say enough about Crystal eJuice's Very Vanilla (double flavor, of course). I cannot NOT have this stuff. I'm 100% VG with this stuff.
Their RY4 is wonderful as well...oh and Wonderful Watermelon.... There's few of their stuff that I don't like.
Custom eJuice has a Chai Tea that you can mix with Vanilla to make a wonderful Chai Tea Latte taste. This stuff is part PG.

Yea, there's far too much out there that's wonderful and I have yet to experience them all...when I can get more straight VG juices, I'll be happier.
I'd go to DIY, but I'm too scared to have that much nic around here with grandkids and pets...even though it's locked up good and tight.

CinderellaVaper
10-14-2014, 02:12 PM
Favourite Juice so far has got to be Pink Flamingo from Maple Leaf Vapes, Rockstar from 604 Vaperz, Blue Raspberry (Sapphire) from Vaporus All so Delicious!

- - - Updated - - -

And Almost forgot A 50/50 mix of Mango/Peach from Canada Ejuice, (Please guys at Canada Ejuice, if you reading this.. mix your Peach and Mango flavours and sell them combined already!!!) Call it Meach Pango!! :)

smyrfette
12-05-2014, 05:50 AM
maple leaf vapes - wurthers, admiral cavendish (banana custard) and I love his big red too.
happy vapor - delaware vapor - rootbeer 35 ( my all time fav usa ejuice which I get stuck on for months once I start)
vapeloft - fuzzy dragon, strawberry swirl and I love mixing their coffee with more vanilla

hijinxxx
12-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Pacific vapour

billd_697
12-06-2014, 04:37 PM
DSV - Gmoney, all day every day

lauchie
12-07-2014, 01:34 AM
any one of kubrick's juices,beanie baby is my all day vape.picked up a bottle of space jam astro and love it.also picked up a bottle of temptations pandoras box(too expensive for my taste),needed steeping at first ,not an all day vape but very nice.i keep going back to kubrick's juice,good right out of the bottle but get better with time

projectjudi
12-10-2014, 05:25 PM
I have finally found some juices I really love since my post way back then
kubricks......kustard, monkey bars, Molokov Vollecet , Jack O Lantern (the best pumpkin vape hands down) all are good but those 4 are my faves
Jugheads.....If you are lucky enough to get in an order (he only opens once in a while and for only a couple of hours) Like everything I have tried..he has almost 700 flavors (if you like tobaccos he does a great job on the ones I have tried)
OMC by Toronto Juice Company.....if you are a custard fan this is to die for but so is Kubricks Kustard and Jugheads Kray kray custard

edited cause I always bastardize the spelling of molokov....but it's amazing

Charlotte Fulcher
07-04-2019, 08:34 AM
You should try some Pacha Mama juices by a brand called Charlie's Chalkdust! They have really yummy and unique flavours.

My favourite is called Mint Leaf Honeydew Berry Kiwi (https://www.summitvapeco.com/products/pachamamaminthoneydewberrykiwie-juicebycharlieschalkdust), it's unlike any other menthol I have ever had. Instead of tasting like menthol, it tastes like an actual mint leaf! It's wild.

Another really great flavour is called Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine. (https://www.summitvapeco.com/products/pachamamafujiapplestrawberrynectarinee-juicebycharlieschalkdust60ml)

It's got such a perfect blend between the fruits, the draw is smooth and the flavour isn't overpowering! I really enjoy it.

You can find their juices on this website (https://www.summitvapeco.com/search?q=pachamama), which has free shipping over $50.

I hope this helps!
Have a great day xoxo

>